Celina Jaitly Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & Wiki. Celina Jaitly is an Indian Film Actress, Model, Entrepreneur and Writer. She was born 24 November 1981 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. Celina Jaitly works in Bollywood Film Industry. She is looking very beautiful and she is most popular Model of India. Celina Jaitly winner of Miss India in 2001 Pageant and fourth runner-up at Miss Universe 2001. she was made her screen debut in 2003 with Film Janasheen as Jessica Pereira. Celina Jaitly has acted many popular Films such as ‘ Zinda, Tom, Dick and Harry, Red: The Dark Side, Heyy Babyy, Hello Darling, Will You Marry Me? Run Bhola Run and Hello 2″ etc. Celina Jaitly married to Peter Hagg in 2001, they has two children. Celina Jaitly Age 36 Years Old, Her Height 5 ft 6 in approx. 167 cm and Weight 52 Kg approx. 115 Pounds. Her Body Measurements 34-24-36 Inches. Celina Jaitly Bra Size 34C, Waist 24 Inches and Hip 36 Inches. Her Shoe Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Celina Jaitly Hair Color Black and Eye Color Gray. Her Star Sign Not Known and Religion is Hinduism.
Celina Jaitly Father name Not Known and her mother name Meeta, worked as Psychologist. She completed her graduation from St. Joseph College. Celina Jaitly Married to Peter Hagg in 2011. Celina Jaitly Husband Peter Haag, the couple has two children’s.
Celina Jaitly Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Age
|Real Name||Celina Jaitley|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Date of Birth||24 November 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||St. Joseph’s College|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) Honours in Accountancy|
|Film Debut||Bollywood: Janasheen (2003)
Telugu: Suryam (2004)
Kannada: Shrimathi (2011)
|Family||Father– V.K. Jaitly (Retired Indian Army Colonel)
Mother– Meeta Jaitly (Psychologist)
Brother– Vikrant Jaitly
|Hobbies||Internet surfing, reading, sketching, listening to music|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Favourite Film||Saving Private Ryan (Hollywood, 1998)|
|Favourite Brands||Bebe, Jashn|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||23 July 2011|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Peter Haag (Hotelier)|
|Husband||Peter Haag (Hotelier)|
Son– Winston Jaitly Haag, Viraaj Jaitly Haag , Shamsher Jaitly Haag (Died)
Arthur Jaitly Haag (born in 2017)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Celina Jaitley
- Does Celina Jaitley smoke?: No
- Does Celina Jaitley drink alcohol?: No
- Celina was born to Punjabi Sikh father and Afghani Hindu mother.
- Initially, she worked for a mobile phone company in Kolkata.
- After that, she participated in some beauty contests and won the titles of Femina Miss India 2001 and Miss Margo Beautiful Skin.
- She also participated in the Miss Universe 2001 contest and became the 4th runner up.
- In 2001, she featured in the popular singer Jazzy B‘s music video ‘Oh Kehri.’
- She also featured in several music videos for pop group ‘Bombay Vikings.’
- She got a breakthrough role in 2003 in the Bollywood film ‘Janasheen’ as Jessica Periera.
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, and Kannada.
- She is the brand ambassador for ‘Jashn.’
- In 2009, she re-launched India’s first gay magazine, ‘Bombay Dost’ in Mumbai.
- She also participated in the Mumbai gay pride march for supporting sexual minorities.
- She has sung a song for music video ‘The Welcome’, launched by UN in 2014 as a campaign against homophobia.