Bobby Deol was born on 27 January 1967 In Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Bobby Deol is the son of Bollywood actor Dharmendra and the brother of Sunny Deol, also a successful actor in the Indian film industry. He is the younger brother of Sunny Deol and also has two sisters Vijayta and Ajeeta who are settled in California. His stepmother is Hema Malini, through whom he has two paternal half-sisters, actress Esha Deol and Ahana Deol. His cousin Abhay Deol is also an actor. He completed his schooling from Jamnbai Narsee School and then graduated from Mithibai College of Commerce. Boby Deol was awarded the Filmfare Best Debut Award for his role in the 1995 film Barsaat and was later nominated for the Filmfare Best Actor Award for his performance in Humraaz in 2002. Apart from acting, Deol owns a successful restaurant in Mumbai and a banquet hall that serves 2000 people. Let’s Read: Aishwarya Rai, Kim Michelle Sharma, Jacqueline Fernandez.
Body Measurements Bobby Deol Height 5′ 11″ to 180 cm and Weight 76 Kg to 167 lbs. His Chest Size 40 Inches, Waist Size 32 Inches and his Biceps Size 13 Inches. Bobby Deol Hair Color is Black and his Eye Color is Light Brown. His Star Sign is Aquarius and his Religion is Hinduism.
Bobby Deol Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bobby Deol
- Does Bobby Deol smoke?: Yes
- Does Bobby Deol drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in a Punjabi Jatt family as his father, Dharmendra is a renowned actor and his step-mother Hema Malini is the dream girl of Bollywood.
- Before entering the film industry, he was a DJ, but he quit it soon due to some bad experiences in it.
- Bobby made an appearance in Indian cinema first in 1977 as a child artist in the movie Dharam Veer.
- While filming for his debut lead role in Barsaat, he met with an accident and broke his leg, and was flown to London for his recovery, which affected his film’s promotional shoots.
- His debut was a hit, and he got a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for this movie.
- On 30 May 1996, he tied the knot with famous Indian banker Dev Ahuja’s daughter- Tanya.
- After the release of his film- Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, he showed his displeasure towards the special effects added later in the climax scene. He was very much angry at the aeroplane effect added after the shoot of the scene. Here’s a glimpse of one of the scenes from the movie:
- He won the hearts of everyone after giving a breakthrough performance in Soldier in 1998.
- His film Dillagi was his brother’s Sunny debut direction, and Sunny got the idea to direct the movie after he saw Bobby coming home drunk one random night. It was Bobby’s first movie with his brother.
- He was the first choice to play the lead roles in Imtiaz Ali‘s Jab We Met (2007) and Highway (2014), but due to some reasons, he rejected the offers.
- He did his first negative role in the film- Shakalaka Boom Boom.
- Bobby was not the first choice for the movie Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, but later he got the role.
- He shares a great bond with his elder brother Sunny Deol and considers him his right hand and best friend.
- He has maintained a great variety in his wardrobe as he has around 1500 shirts, 250 trousers, 200 sunglasses, 100 belts, and 150 perfumes.
- According to some online sources, it was reported that he and his brother didn’t attend their step-sister Esha’s marriage.
- His cameo appearance in Dostana was criticised a lot by the viewers.
- He took a four-year hiatus from the film industry after the release of Yamla Pagla Deewana-2.
- In 2017, he made a comeback with Poster Boys during the filming of which his hand got hurt.
- He is a cricket freak and is also an active member of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), and plays for Mumbai Heroes team.
- Actor Abhay Deol is his cousin.