Anu Malik Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wiki, Salary, Wife, Family. Anu Malik is an Indian Music Director, Singer, Actor, Director and Producer. He was born on 2 November 1960 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Anu Malik mainly works in Bollywood, Telugu Tamil Film Industry. He made his music direction debut with film Hunterwali 77 (1977). Anu Malik recipient a National Film Award for Best Music Direction by film Refugee.
His notable works in films like, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Jaan-E-Mann, Main Hoon Na, Murder, Munnabhai MBBS, LOC: Kargil, Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, Fiza, Josh, Refugee, Haseena Mann Jaayegi, Biwi No 1, Soldier, Border, AKele Hum Akele Tum, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Baazigar, Sohni Mahiwal etc. Anu Malik has received many awards & nominations for his best music direction activity. Anu Malik Age 58 Years Old, He born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. His Father Named Anwar Sardaar Malik, Music Director and Mother Name not available. He has two brothers, Daboo Malik, Music Director and Abu Malik. Anu Malik is married Anju Malik. The couple blessed with two daughters named, Anmol Malik and Ada Malik. He is Islam by religion and Horoscope / Sun Sign is Scorpio.
Anu Malik Height 6 ft 0 in (183 cm) and Weight 84 Kg (185 Pounds). His Body Measurements are 43-35-12 Inches. Anu Malik Chest Size 43 Inches, Waist Size 35 Inches and Biceps Size 12 Inches. He has black colour hair and dark brown colour eyes.
Anu Malik Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Anwar Malik|
|Profession(s)||Music Director, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1960|
|Age (as in 2018)||58 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Music Direction: Hunterwali 77 (1977)|
|Family||Father– Anwar Sardaar Malik (Music Director)
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Daboo Malik (Music Director) and Abu Malik
|Hobbies||Making music tunes|
|Controversies||• There was a verbal fight between him and singer Mika Singh on the sets of a reality show where Mika came to promote his film, “Loot”.
• He has been accused of copying songs for movies like Murder, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Deewane Huye Paagal, Hameshaa, Auzaar, Baazigar, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Imtihaan, Kareeb, etc.
• In the 1990s, Alisha Chinai alleged that she was sexually harassed by Anu Malik.
• In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, singer Sona Mohapatra accused him of being a ‘serial predator.’ Also, singer Shweta Pandit and Caralisa Monteiro accused him of sexual harassment. Alisha Chinai also stood by all the women who spoke against him, and said, “Every word said and written about Anu Malik is true. I stand by all the women who have finally spoken up. May they find peace and closure in their lives.”
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Poonam Dhillon|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter– Anmol Malik and Ada Malik
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anu Malik
- Does Anu Malik smoke?: No
- Does Anu Malik drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anu received training in music from his father Sardar Malik, was a music director himself.
- He had to wait for almost 16 years from his debut to taste the success from musical blockbuster Baazigar (1993).
- Ghulam Ali’s song in the film Awaargi (1990) was made by him, but the song was recorded by the music director of the film, R.D.Burman.
- In 2010, he quit Indian Idol because singer Sunidhi was being paid 7.5 lakhs (INR) per episode as compared to his 5 lakhs (INR) per episode.
- He composed the pending music of R.D.Burman after his death, in films like Gang (2000), and Ghatak(1996).
- He has an amazing ability to compose a flat song in around 20 minutes.
- His daughter, Anmol has sung “Talli” song from the film Ugly Aur Pagli (2008).
- He won the National Film Award for his music in the film Refugee (2001).
- Anu has composed music for more than 350 films.