The Professional Footballer from France, Antoine Griezmann players as a forward for his country’s national team and the Atletico Madrid club. His senior career began with Spanish club Real Sociedad in 2009 and after seeing his many match-winning performances, Atletico Madrid offered him a transfer deal during 2014 which he accepted. Since joining the club, he has continued to be a regular member of the team and brought major improvements to his overall game. Moving towards the international career of the French star, Antoine was first called for the French national team during 2014 and has been successful in scoring tons of goals for his side. When it comes to his personal life, Antoine Griezmann first met Erika Choperena in 2011 and after several years of dating, the couple finally married during 2017.
Antoine Griezmann Biceps Size Height Weight Body Measurements
|Real Name||Antoine Griezmann|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Professional Debut||2014 World Cup|
|Current Team||France National Team
|Achievements (main ones)||UEFA Euro Adidas Golden Boot|
|Career Turning Point||UEFA Euro 2016 tournament, where he was the top scorer.|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Mâcon, France|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Alian Griezmann(A town councillor)
Mother– Isabelle Griezmann (a former hospital cleaner)
Brother– Theo (Footballer for Sporting Mâcon )
Sister– Maude Griezmann (Student)
|Ethnicity||Alsatian, Portuguese and French|
|Hobbies||Playing Video Games|
|Favourite Footballer||Sony Anderson|
Girls, Family & More
|Salary||$14 million yearly|
|Net Worth||$53 million|
|Cars||GranTurismo S – sports|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Antoine Griezmann
- Does Antoine Griezmann smoke?: Not Known
- Does Antoine Griezmann drink alcohol?: Yes
- Antoine’s maternal grandfather, Amaro Lopes was a Portuguese footballer too and he played for F.C.Paços de Ferreira. He moved to France in 1957 and died when Antoine was still an infant.
- He scored 52 goals grossing over five seasons, playing 201 matches.
- He tried for a lot of clubs while he was playing for his hometown club UF Mâcon. He was rejected all the time because of his thin frame and lightweight.
- It was the match against the youth academy of Paris Saint-Germain in 2005 that brought him under mellow limelight; few clubs noticed him there and he was offered a place in San Sebastián for a week which was extended to another week that ended up in a youth contract.
- He was praised by the Chief Technical Officer – “Ioan Lupescu”. In his praise, Ioan said that “He is a strong team player and has a stable control over the field and the ball. He is versatile and can tackle the front, middle and defensive positions very well.”
- He was selected by public vote to be on the cover of the EA Sports’ game FIFA 16 along with Lionel Messi. Antoine was also featured in a Beats by Dr Dre ad along with Harry Kane, Mario Götze and Cesc Fàbregas.
- Maude his sister is Paris attack survivor that took place at the Bataclan Theatre in November 2015, when Antoine was playing against Germany at the Stade de France.
- He has a tattoo that says ‘make your life a dream, and make your dream a reality’.
- His brother Theo told SoFoot.com, “In the blank pages at the end of his books, I found drawings of him, where he pretended as if he was being interviewed for television channel ‘Canal +’, with questions, answers and everything.”
- It was the scout Eric Olhats who spotted him playing and helped him come to notice.
- He spotted wearing a Spongebob underwear and has been seen wearing a colourful underpants a lot of times. It is rumoured that those undergarments are his lucky charm.
- Antoine is considered as one of the top three Euro players and his contract with the champion team Atletico has been renewed till 2021, despite him missing a penalty twice.