Anil Kapoor Biography Wiki Wife Family Age Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki & much more! Anil Kapoor (born 24 December 1956) is an Indian actor and producer and has appeared in many Hindi-language films, as well as international films and television series. His career has spanned almost 40 years as an actor, and as a producer since 2005. He has also won numerous awards in his career, including two National Film Awards and six Filmfare Awards in varied acting categories.
Kapoor was born in Mumbai to film producer Surinder Kapoor and appeared in his first film with a small role in the Umesh Mehra’s romance Hamare Tumhare (1979). He made his first debut film and then starred as a lead actor in the 1980 Telugu film, Vamsa Vruksham directed by Bapu. He then made his Kannada film debut with Mani Ratnam’s Pallavi Anu Pallavi (1983). He received his first Filmfare Award, in the Best Supporting Actor category, for his role in Yash Chopra’s Mashaal (1984). Kapoor earned his first Filmfare Best Actor Award for his performance in N. Chandra’s Tezaab (1988) and another for his performance in Indra Kumar’s Beta (1992). Kapoor subsequently starred in many other critically and commercially successful films, including Meri Jung (1985), Karma (1986), Janbaaz (1986), Aap Ke Saath (1986), Mr. India (1987), Ghar Ho To Aisa (1990), Awaargi (1990), Benaam Badsha (1991), and Virasat (1997), for which he won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor; Taal (1999), for which he won his second Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award; Pukar (2000 ), which earned him a National Film Award for Best Actor; No Entry (2005) and Dil Dhadakne Do (2015) for which he won his third Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award.
Kapoor’s first role in an international film was in Danny Boyle’s Academy Award-winning film Slumdog Millionaire, for which he shared the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. His performance in the eighth season of the action series 24 generated rave reviews from the American press. Globally, Kapoor is one of the most recognized Indian film actors.
Anil Kapoor Biography Wiki Wife Family Age Net Worth
|Real Name||Anil Kapoor|
|Nickname||Mr. India, Lakkhan|
|Age (2019)||63 Years|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1956|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Hamare Tumhare (1979, Bollywood)|
Vamsa Vruksham (1980, Telugu)
Pallavi Anu Pallavi (1983, Kannada)
Chandralekha (1997, Malayalam)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008, British)
Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011, Hollywood)
Production: Badhaai Ho Badhaai (2002)
TV: 24 (2010, American TV Series)
|Height in Centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in meters||1.78 m|
|Height in Inches||5’ 10”|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Body Measurements||41-33-13 Inches|
|Chest Size||41 Inches|
|Waist Size||33 Inches|
|Biceps Size||13 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Late Surinder Kapoor (Producer)|
|Brothers||Boney Kapoor (Elder, Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Younger, Actor)|
|Wife||Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor|
|Girlfriends||Madhuri Dixit (Actress, Rumour)|
Kimi Katkar (Actress, Rumour)
Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor (Jewellery designer)
|Wife||Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor (m.1984-present)|
|Son||Harshvardhan Kapoor (Actor, born in 1990)|
|Daughter||Sonam Kapoor (Actress, born in 1985),|
Rhea Kapoor (Producer, born in 1987)
|Educational Qualification||12th standard (Expelled from his college due to lack of attendence)|
|School||Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kapoor, Charlie Chaplin|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Sridevi, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Color||Black, White, Red|
|Favorite Food||Grilled chicken/fish, Baingan ka bharta, Mooli paranthas, Gujarati thali, Teriyaki|
|Favorite Movie||Woh Saat Din, Parinda, Pukar, Virasaat, Mr. India, Khoobsurat|
|Hobbies||Painting, gymming, travelling|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Salary||3-4 crore/film (INR)|
|House Address||31 Shrinagar, 7th Road, JVPD Scheme, Mumbai|
|Car Collection||Audi RS7, Mercedes ML350, BMW 7-Series 760 Li, W222 Mercedes Benz S-Class|
Anil Kapoor Interesting Facts
- Anil Kapoor was born in Bombay, Bombay State, India to Late Producer, Surinder Kapoor and Nirmal Kapoor.
- He has two brothers named, Boney Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor and a sister name is Reena Kapoor.
- She studied 12th Class from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
- Anil Kapoor is married to a costume designer, Sunita Bhambhani Kapoor on 1984.
- They have three children; a son name is Harshvardhan Kapoor and two daughters named, Sonam Kapoor & Rhea Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor started his acting career with a small role in film ‘Hamare Tumhare’ and His lead role debut film ‘Woh Saat Din‘.
- He has worked for several film Industries like Hindi, Malayalam, British, Hollywood Films as well and also produced many films.
- Anil Kapoor has earned several awards like six Filmfare Awards, two National Film Awards, three Government of India Awards and other awards for Best Actor.
- He is big fan of Raj Kapoor, Charlie Chaplin, Rekha, Sridevi and Katrina Kaif.
- He considered as highest-paid actors with estimated net worth of Rs. 120 crore and Salary Rs. 3-4 crore per movie.
- Apart from acting, Kapoor is a trained semi-classical singer and he sung songs like, Pyaar Kiya Nahi Jata’ for the 1986 Hindi film Chameli Ki Shaadi.
- In 1986, he became popular with his pop album title ‘Welcome’, in which he sang all the songs with Salma and music by Bappi Lahiri.
- In 1987, He acted a super-hit Hindi film ‘Mr India’ and which was first choice the actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- Anil Kapoor is worldwide famous for his signature world ‘Jhakaas’.
- In 2018, He worked for the films ‘Total Dhamaal’ with actress Madhuri Dixit and Ajay Devgan.
- Anil Kapoor is the uncle of actor Ranveer Singh, as his wife is the first cousin of Ranveer’s father.
- He has been worked for three parts in the race movie series like Race, Race 2, Race 3.
- He is very talented, commercial successful and most popular Bollywood Actor.